Xiaomi has launched Mi MIX Four smartphone in China It has a 6.6-inch AMOLED 3D curved show with 10-bit TrueColor, 120Hz refresh price, 480Hz contact sampling price. powered by Snapdragon 888+ cellular platform that has a CPU clock velocity of 3GHz and elevated AI capabilities of greater than 20%.
On digital camera, it has a 108MP foremost digital camera with 1/1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 4-in-1 1.6μm Tremendous Pixels, 13MP ultra-wide angle digital camera geared up with an optical free-form lens to considerably decrease wide-angle distortion, and 8MP periscope digital camera with 5x optical zoom and 50x digital zoom. It comes with under-display digital camera expertise that gives a 400 ppi seamless viewing within the digital camera zone, matching the pixel density, brightness, and shade element of the encircling display screen. 20MP underneath show entrance digital camera retains true colours and particulars although it’s underneath the display screen, says Xiaomi. That is executed by means of Xiaomi’s CUP expertise, which minimizes mild diffraction by means of a particular circuit design, in addition to a brand new clear curved wiring Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) materials coupled with imaging algorithms.
Packed by a 4,500mAh battery with 120W wired quick charging and 50W wi-fi quick charging with Zero to 100% in underneath 15 minutes and 28 minutes with wired charging and wi-fi charging respectively. The clever quick charging modulation algorithm helps regulate charging temperature and velocity for various situations, in addition to growing battery cost cycles by as much as 25%. 37° would be the most rear temperature whereas charging at 120W default mode, says the corporate.
- 6.67-inch (2400×x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED show, Dolby Imaginative and prescient, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh price, 480Hz contact sampling price, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Safety
- As much as 3.0GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Cellular Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 primarily based on Android 11
- 108MP rear digital camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel measurement, LED flash, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, as much as 100x zoom, 13MP 120° free-form ultra-wide digital camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP periscope digital camera with 5x optical zoom, as much as 50x digital zoom, 8K video recording at 24fps, 4k 60 fps
- 20MP Below display screen front-facing digital camera, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Tremendous Pixel
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Sort-C audio, Hello-Res audio, Customized 1014 linear prime speaker, 1216P linear backside speaker, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Sort-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W wired, 50W wi-fi charging
Xiaomi Mi MIX Four is available in Ceramic Grey, Ceramic White, and Ceramic Black colours, priced at 4,999 yuan for 8GB+128GB, 5,299 yuan for 8GB+256GB, 5,799 yuan for 12GB+256GB, and 6,299 yuan for 12GB+512GB, It’ll go on sale in China ranging from August 16th.