Micromax has launched Micromax IN 2b smartphone in India. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ Drop Notch LCD display powered octa-core UNISOC T610 processor with 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB inside storage.
Twin SIM machine runs on Android 11 with none adverts or bloatware. On digicam it has a 13-megapixel main rear digicam together with a 2-megapixel depth sensor and 5-megapixel entrance digicam. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with assist for 10W charging over USB Sort-C.
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 drop notch show with as much as 400 nits brightness
- Octa-core 12nm UNISOC T610 processor – Twin Core Cortex A75 and Six Core Cortex A55 clocked as much as 1.8GHz with Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 512GB with microSD
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11
- 13MP rear digicam with Samsung sensor, f/1.eight aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP entrance digicam with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.four GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Sort-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Micromax IN 2b is available in Blue, Black and Inexperienced colours, priced at Rs. 7999 for 4GB RAM and Rs 8999 for 6GB RAM with 64GB storage. Will probably be accessible from Flipkart and Micromax India web site ranging from August sixth