Google has launched Google Pixel 5a 5G smartphone. It has a 6.34-inch FHD+ OLED show powered by Snapdragon 765G processor coupled with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage.
On-Digicam, it has a 12.2MP rear digicam, OIS together with a 16MP 107° Extremely-wide secondary digicam, and eight MP entrance digicam. It runs on Android 11 with a minimal of three years of OS and safety updates, IP67 scores for water resistance.Packed by a 4,680mAh battery.
- 6.34-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED HDR show, Corning Gorilla Glass Three safety
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Cell Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11
- Twin SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12.2MP rear digicam with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 16MP 107° Extremely-wide digicam with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP entrance digicam with 84° ultra-wide lens, f/2.zero aperture
- Pixel Imprint – Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Water and mud resistant (IP67)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo audio system, 2 microphones
- Dimensions: 154.9 x 73.7 x 7.6mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/NA 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS, USB Kind-C 3.1 Gen 1, NFC
- 4,680mAh battery with 18W USB-PD 2.zero quick charging
Google Pixel 5a 5G is priced at $449 obtainable to pre-order within the U.S. and Japan and can ship ranging from August 26th. It’s unlocked and works on all main provider networks within the U.S. and Japan