Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy A52s smartphone. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display powered by Snapdragon 778G processor.
On-Digital camera, it has a 64MP rear digital camera with f/1.Eight aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle digital camera, 5MP depth sensor, 5MP macro digital camera and 32MP entrance digital camera. Packed by a 4500mAh battery with 25W quick charging.
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Tremendous AMOLED Infinity-O Show with 120Hz refresh charge, as much as 800 nits brightness
- Octa-Core (four x 2.4GHz + four x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Cell Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB inner storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB inner storage, expandable as much as 1TB through micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Twin SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear digital camera with f/1.Eight aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle digital camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, and 5MP macro digital camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP entrance digital camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo audio system, Dolby Atmos
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Kind-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W quick charging
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is available in Superior Mint, Superior Violet, Superior White, Superior Black colours, priced at £409 for 6GB RAM model within the UK and will likely be obtainable from third September with pre-orders ranging from 24th August.