Xiaomi has launched Redmi 10 smartphone. It comes with an Helio G88 processor, 50MP Quad Rear digital camera.
It has a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh price, Corning Gorilla Glass Three safety powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor with as much as 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. On digital camera, it has a 50MP essential sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro shooter, 2MP depth sensor, and 8MP selfie digital camera. Packed by a 5,000mAh battery with assist for 18W quick charging.
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh price, Corning Gorilla Glass Three safety
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Twin 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4/6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64/128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable reminiscence with microSD
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 50MP rear digital camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.Four aperture
- 8MP entrance digital camera
- Facet-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.Three x 8.95mm
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Kind-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W quick charging
Redmi 10 priced at $179 for the 4GB/64GB model, $199 for 4GB/128GB model, and $219 for the 6GB/128GB model. .