Are you looking for organic ways to skyrocket your Instagram reach as a hustler? Do you want to make your brand more visible and popular on Instagram? You’ve just hit the jackpot!
You’ve come to the right spot if you want to learn how to naturally boost your Instagram reach using scalable and effective growth marketing strategies.
Let’s face it: sharing fantastic content with only 15 followers isn’t going to help you achieve any of your business objectives.
So, today, we’re going to share several Instagram growth tactics designed exclusively for Instagram hustlers that want to reach their target audience on Instagram in the most effective way possible.
To fully enjoy the perks of Instagram you’ll need a business profile. If you don’t have one then you should go to the settings of your Instagram app and switch to a business profile.
The business profile gives you access to business tools like Insights. Because of this feature, you’ll be able to add a contact button to your profile, add links to your stories and do many other things.
After switching to a business profile, you should try out the following tips to help you gain better reach.
Feel free to incorporate these tips into your marketing strategy.
Image source: Instagram| @fidelitybankplc
Your Instagram page should speak volumes about your brand and what you stand for. The way to depict your brand identity is by regularly reminding your audience what your brand is about. In simple and clear terms, put out your brand goal on your bio.
Get a memorable logo for your brand and choose brand colors. If it’s a personal brand, ( like when you’re an Influencer) show your face to your audience. Post about your daily activities and let your followers into your world.
There’s a higher chance of getting more engagements when your audience can trust you. However, your audience won’t trust you until you show that you’re authentic and have their best interest at heart.
You see, when your audience sees that you give accurate information or recommend products that actually work, they’ll share your posts. Also, when you’re true to yourself and try to appear as genuine as possible, people will easily fall in love with you.
Here’s how you can build an authentic brand:
- Only post accurate and verified information.
- If you make a promise to your audience then fulfill it.
- Post content related to your niche and do so consistently.
Image source: Instagram| @jencatbeauty
Knowing what services you wish to offer to your Instagram audience is the first step to growth. If you have this figured out, then you can conveniently plan out your marketing strategy.
You need to ask yourself questions like what your consumers stand to gain from using your products and services. The perks of your product are what will greatly influence consumers’ buying decisions.
Have a good understanding of the demographic that fits your target audience. All these will help you render excellent service. And like you know, excellence speaks loudly. Your customers will easily share your posts or refer people to you. That’s organic reach coming your way.
Image source: Instagram| @jtexpresswk
Running promotions and special offers will help increase your reach on Instagram because people want cheap offers. For example, you can ask people to create a video about your brand and get as many likes as possible on it. The video with the highest likes wins. Running promotions like this will draw people to your Instagram page.
Encourage your already existing followers to share your posts on special offers and promotions. As people visit your profile to check out your offers, they also get information about your brand. If your content is good, and your bio is on point, many of these visitors will end up following you.
Hashtags are one of the most popular engagement tools on Instagram, and for good reasons. They take your posts to people that are not following you. Simply put, the boost your reach and thus increase your likelihood of getting new followers
The hype around hashtags is real and that’s why we have included it in our tips. Below are hashtag cues to help boost your reach:
- Create unique hashtags for your brand. It makes your content easy to find when your audience clicks on the hashtag.
- Use hashtags in your Instagram stories. You can buy Instagram views so as your audience views your stories and see your hashtags, they will click on them.
- Put your branded hashtag in your bio.
- Stay away from banned hashtags so that your posts will be visible to your audience.
- Don’t sleep on community hashtags, they make your post appear among others in the same niche as you. For example, use #weddingphotography if you are into wedding photography.
- Don’t put irrelevant hashtags in your posts.
- Search for and use hashtags that are trendy in your niche.
- Bring on a hashtag suggestion tool to help you generate the best hashtags.
- Repeating hashtags in a single post will make your post appear spammy.
- Avoid cluttering your caption with too many hashtags so that your post doesn’t appear spammy.
- Hide hashtags in the comment section of your posts.
You should experiment with all the available content formats provided by Instagram. Doing this will give you a better chance to reach more people using different channels. Instagram stories, carousel posts, Reels, anf IGTV can turn things around for you.
Carousel posts have one of the highest engagement rates. The more engagement you get on a post, the more reach that post will get. Carousels allow you to post up to 10 photos at once. So you get to share more value with your audience.
Instagram reels are something else to look into. Reels are amusing short videos that can keep your visitors stuck on your page. You can use trendy audio to make your reels better.
Image source: Instagram| @markmanson
Instagram is a place where people can visit for inspiration on almost anything. You can increase your reach by sharing anything inspirational. People want to see positivity and good energy on their timelines.
For instance, @markmanson is an author who uses his Instagram page to dish out life advice to his audience. People find value in his content and engage by sharing, liking and commenting on his posts.
This is also not restricted to quotes, you can also share videos on how to create or make new things. Share tips and tricks that can help improve your audience’s productivity. If you are into photography, you can share helpful photography tips with your followers.
Evaluate all your posts that have done well in terms of reach and engagements. Look at what you did differently that brought you good results and tailor new posts in that fashion. Assessing successful posts allows you to create content that interests your audience. Employ Instagram Insights tools to analyse your high-performance posts.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a sure way to boost your reach. It involves optimising your Instagram to make it more discoverable. To reach more people try out SEO trends. Some of the SEO actions you can take on Instagram are:
- Include niche related keywords in your bio so that you can appear in the search results.
- Write your captions with relevant keywords.
- Add alternative text to your Instagram photos to contextualise your content. This will allow the Instagram algorithm to understand what your image is about and show it to a certain audience.
- Stay off black hat SEO or spamdexing. It is unethical, shady and can get you snuffed out of search results completely.
The Instagram space is wide enough to accommodate the hustlers and go-getters. All you have to do is put in the work of applying the aforementioned tips. Make your personal brand sellable, use every available Instagram tool and get the reach you desire.